Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saito Ryujin

PT Academy Campaign

411 posts in this topic

Characters: Terra

Terra twitches a little at the range comment. "I really need a new machine... Oh well, maybe after this..." She heads over, quietly wondering if she should've practiced long range more. She probably would've, but all her pre-academy experience was with unarmed civilian units, and she tended to move in close anyway. "I'm not really used to shooting much.. still, I'll do my best."

Characters: Aiko "Sakura" Kanno

Aiko nods, reactivating the various systems and joining the others. As she boosts off with her teammates, one though drives through her mind: The SRX Team. We're ACTUALLY going to HELP the SRX Team! C-Calm down, Aiko... this is no time to go all fangirly here!

==============

Characters: Gyrus Mackings

Zweizergain... able to fight off Londo Bell... Gyrus thought to himself as Mistress continued on. He watched as the strange police box transformed into a winged machine. In other times, he would be in awe at such a magnificant sight, but as he looked around at the other machines, then at his MP Great, Gyrus let out a sigh. I don't know if I can handle this... I feel so... underpowered. Man, Thomas, Keiko, Ash... what do I do?!

New Location: Same

Characters: Tetsuya Ondore

Tetsuya scratches his head trying to take in all the information that he just heard from the strange new arrival. However, he soon snaps out of it and replies “Welcome aboard then, if you’re willing to help we’re not in a position to refuse it.” He continues with “Gyrus you stick around with her and help her get accommodated” he also leans in and whispers “also keep her away from the coffee.”

He turns back and says “I’m needed on the bridge, so if you’ll excuse me I’ll be taking my leave.”

Characters: Jack Arden

The small group in pursuit of the SRX Team arrives on the scene and sees four PTs moving north at high speed. One is a Huckebein looking machine, with dual blade tonfas, the R-Blade. This unit is familiar to Jack but to the other pilots it is something they haven’t seen before.

Something more easily recognizable is the R-2 Powered Hovering just behind the R-Blade and the R-3 Powered flying high above. Brining up the rear is the Argun M Telekinetic Type, another strange PT. It’s configuration resembles the R-Gun Powered but in apperance it’s more like a Huckebein.

“SRX Team, this is Jack Arden. I’m picking up a small group a few miles north of you. Hold your position and wait for us to arrive.”

Jack was indeed right, several miles away a group of 5 R-Eins and 10 Gespensts were moving south to intercept. Soon after Jack contacts them Aya’s sensor pick up the same thing.

Characters: Airah

Airah finishes talking to the other instructors "So, it's settled then. The base commander is sending a support force of pilots from the base but most of the fighting will stil be held up by our guys."

A strange silience hovers around them for a minute before she breaks it again "These guys attacked the moon too, this means that all their forces cant be there. If we're lucky we'll catch them off guard."

"What about the DC? They still have alot of forces protecting the Cradle. If they really did join up with these guys we're going to.." says anoher before being stopped by his own thought.

"If they Divine Crusaders really did betray the world and joined with these people then they will have to answer for it as well" says Airah. Her tone of voice indicates, she's not very happy about having to do that "Get your groups together, we're launching ASAP."

"Roger!" yell the others in unison before breaking off.

She walks back towards the hangar were the repairs are being made to the Type Neo and where she told Izlude and Ace to wait.

Inside the hangar, the final steps in repairing the Type Neo's arm are being completed. When Airah walks in they are already putting on the last coat of paint. She looks over towards Ace and Izlude and runs over "everything in settled now, everyone is launching at the top of the hour. Us and the base forces so Izlude you get to come along for the ride."

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Almost as if it just sunk in, Terra starts gushing. "We're actually going to help the SRX team... I feel so honoured to be here (even if I do end up having to hang back...)" She then notices the R-Blade and squeals. "That's so cool! I wish I had a mech like that! Alright! Lets do our best here! With courage, nothing's impossible!" A brief pause, then, as an afternote: "You're going to tell them not to go on ahead without our help, right?"

"Yes, sir..." Gyrus said, chuckling a bit on the coffee bit. He was no coffee fan, but he could probably understand what he's talking about. He let out a slight sigh and fixed his jacket as he approached Mistress and Yavoi. "Well, now... I... uh..." He grins, sheepishly. "A-Anything you want to know or see? I've only been here for awhile, so I don't know much..."

Oh, great. GREAT first impression. Just made an idiot of yourself in front of someone important.

=========

Characters: Keiko Takeshi, Thomas Edwards

Far from the Kurogane and the others, a workshop of sorts sits by a cliff. Hidden within the cliff is a hidden hanger of sorts. Various mecha parts litter the area as different types of mecha stand at attention. On the floor are two people: the hangar's owner, Thomas Edwards, and Keiko Takeshi, a friend of Gyrus'. In front of them is a Gundam-like machine, standing tall and proud, various packs surrounding it.

"Thomas... it's... it's a Gundam..." Keiko said. "Did you rebuild that F-91?"

"Not yet." Thomas said. "This is something I've been working on. This is the TEX-001. I call it "Genesic"."

""Genesic"? What kind of name is that?" Keiko said.

"It was the only thing I can think of." Thomas said. "Has a nice ring to it." He presses a button on a remote, allowing lights to snap on, showing that the machine has hree familiar packs attached to it. "Currently, this machine is in it's "Hyper" configuration. It uses the Aile, Launcher and Sword Striker Packs to give it superior firepower and mobility."

"So, this is based off the Dagger?" Keiko asked.

"In a way, yeah." Thomas said. "It's more based off the old Strike, really." Thomas, then turned to Keiko. "Keiko, I found Gyrus, but that Great Mazinger he took isn't suited for him. That was for Ashura. I was going to let him have this."

"What do you want me to do?" Keiko asked. Thomas reached into his pocket and gave her a device.

"Inside the Great is a tracking device. I need you to follow it and deliver the Genesic to Gyrus and return the Great here." Thomas said.

"I'll try my best." Keiko said.

-----------------

A few minutes later, the "Hyper Genesic" was set up on a launch pad, angled out in the direction the signal's coming from. Keiko sat in the cockpit of the MS, doing quick final adjustments.

"Alright, Thomas. I'm all set!" Keiko said, the Genesic giving a thumbs up.

"Good. Remember, drop off the Genesic and return the Great here! I'll try to have something set up for you soon!" Thomas said.

"Heheheh... roger that!" Keiko said. She felt a bit uncomfortable in the cockpit, seeing as she hasn't had any action since ZAFT's announcement so long ago. But, now wasn't the time to worry about that. Gyrus needed her help and she was going to give it. "Keiko Takeshi! Hyper Genesic! LAUNCH!" With that, the "Hyper Genesic" boosted off into the air. Right behind it was a large container on a massive platform of sorts. The Gundam locked on to it and used it to keep herself in the air.

Hang on, Gy-kun! I'm on my way!

New Location: Trying to find Gyrus

==============

Aiko let out a deep breath as she pushed her Gespenst as fast as she could to reach the SRX Team. She wasn't going to let these people die. Not on her watch. As she raced on, she flipped a switch, activating the Split Missile. "Best to have this on stand by... Alright, Tokorona, Mr. Arden, whenever you're ready, I'll back you up."

New Location: Getting closer...

Characters: Salia, Tokorona, Mistress

Tokorona looks at the SRX Team "Pleassed to meet you, I'm Tokorona Shinjitsu." She gets ready for combat, thinking to herself. .oO(If only courage was so potent... if only.) She keeps this to herself, though, asking a general question. "I've been semi leading this squad, but I imagine one of you would like to command instead of me?"

She does look at the R-Blade curiously, as she contnues.

Meanwhile, Salia looks at the new arrives with a bit of surprise. "Reinforcements are nice, but the two prototype Gessie Mk II-M's and a Hucky Mk-II M? I hope you know what you're doing."

Tokorona is dry. "I hope so too. What are we fighting out here?"

Mistress seems more amused by something than noticing Gyrus's nervousness. "Well, do you have some sort of cafeteria? I need some grape juice." Yavoi shrugs. "I'm just curious. First Earth vessel I've been on.Anywhere, I suppose."

New Location: None.

"Th-the cafeteria? Sure! Follow me!" Gyrus said, leading the two on. As he did, he let out a sigh, calming down. "You'll have to forgive my nervousness. I get this way meeting anyone important and seeing that you know all that about the Shadow Mirror, well... that puts you up there with Captain Tetsuya. Big, important people."

After a few minutes, the three arrived at the cafeteria. "Well, here's the cafeteria. Go ahead, make yourselves at home. I'm not hungry or anything, so I'll just wait until you are all ready..." Gyrus turns and walks off a bit towards a set of windows looking outside the ship and leans on the railing near the windows. As he did, he began thinking: Am I nervous because of Mistress and Yavoi's presence... or is it because of the coming fight at Earth Cradle? It's probably the fight... I mean, what if something goes wrong? Everything could... He shook his head. I can't think about that. Not with the fate of the world hanging on the balance! He turned his head to see Yavoi still there, remembering she didn't care where he showed her. He pushed off the bar and faced her.

"If you don't mind leaving your friend behind, I think there's a recreational area just down the hall." Gyrus said, pointing behind him. "I'll take you there if you wish."

I can't be scared, not now. Not in front of these people. Besides... sorry, Keiko... Yavoi DOES look kinda cute... heheheheh... there we go. No more nervousness...

New Location: Kurogane Hallway.

(OOC: Holy crap, when did this start up again? Sorry for being so out of the loop)

Character: Tessa B.

BREEP BREEP BREEP!

"Huh, whuzzat?" Tess mumbles, grousing around for the source of the noise. She finds it in her Videophone'd laptop and picks it up. Greeted by a shocking sight, she barely has time to register it before her friends from the Academy start yelling at her

"JESUS CHRIST TESS, where've you been?" Nick and Mike scream in unison, faces pressed against the webcam screen. They back off, beaming proudly for some reason. They're both disheveled, wearing worn-in pilot uniforms with the PT Academy's insignia upon them. Tess looks on in utter amazement: her brain still not wrapping around the idea of seeing those two again. She manages to flop her mouth around a bit before forming words.

"Wait, WHAT?! Nick? Mike?! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU GUYS IN AGES!" Shock turns to utter joy, as she leaps out of bed; her classic sleepwear almost flying above her head. Almost immediately she gets close to the screen, so close that her nose touches. She beams as she speaks, "I've missed you sooooo much over here and crazy stuff's happened. There was an attack and we fought Rangrids and this crazy guy showed up but there was Zengar and I shot at the Trombe!" The sparking in her eye is blinding as she continues to gab. Eventually, she regains her cool and sits up Indian style on the bed. "What's the occasion?" she asks while putting on her glasses.

"Well..." Nick starts, unsure of how to phrase his next idea.

"You were asleep for a few days Tess," Mike blurts out in his usual tactless manner. "Were you in a coma?"

"HUH?!" The shock of hearing this causes Tess's glasses to slide right off of her face. "I thought I just took a nap?" She shakes her head in disbelief, trying to clear the cobwebs. "The last thing I remember was making it to the base with Aiko-chan"

"What does a cyborg from an anime have to do with..." A stupid question is met with a swift smack via Mike. "Dude, even I know she didn't mean that Aiko!" He sighs and puts his arms behind his head, laughing inside. "Well, you were out of it for a while, glad to see you're feeling better."

Tess facepalms in classic fashion, a few of the events from her ordeal coming back to her. "I gotta get going guys, I need to see if my Huckie is alright or if any I missed any important plot points." Not even bothering to change clothes, Tess slips on a pair of sandals and sprints out of her living quarters: only stopping to grab her identification and glasses.

"It's not nice to break the fourth wall like that Tess..." Nick says looking away from the webcam.

"It's even worse to leave us hanging like this," Mike states piteously as he readjusts his hat. "C'mon....you could've at least closed your laptop."

New location: Kurogane

Edited by Kirby M.D.

Characters: SRX Team

The SRX Team appears to stop as the PT Academy team gets close. They receive a communcation from a young woman “This is Captain Kobayashi, I read you.” The R-3 Powered, which is flying overhead of the others is the first to pass by the team. Aya dives down to rejoin the team.

“Aya! Why did we stop? There‘s not much time before…” says the pilot of the R-Blade before suddenly going quiet.

The R-2 turns to face the R-Blade “Ryu calm down, we just…” only to notice that the R-Blade is is gone from it’s position “What?”

“Jack-san!” yells Ryusei as the R-Blade runs up Jack's black paited Huckebein “do you want to trade! Not for Black Huckebein, I just want the cape!”

“I said no already, and it’s not Black Huckebein!” responds Jack.

Another voice chimes in, this time a younger girl then before talking from the Argun M TT “Excuse me guys, but we still need to move if we’re going to rendezvous with Villeta.”

Aya looks over at Jack and the new arrivals “Mai is right, we need to reach her landing site soon.”

Jack gets quiet for a moment as he thinks about the situation “If you want to keep going north we’re going to have to deal with that fire base, I don’t like having my flank exposed Captain.”

“He’s right” Rai chimes in “Even with our fire power, if we’re discovered and attacked it’ll be much harder to deal with.”

“Very well, Jack what do you suggest we do?” says Aya, trusting the seasoned veteran to already have a plan.

“Hmm, the R-2, the Argun and my Huckebein can provide fire support and bombardment. Captain, you and Ryusei should break off to the east while my group breaks off to the West. The Lt, Ensign and I come down from the South. We’ll bombard the group first from above, that’ll be your cue to move in.”

Jack adds in “Tokorona, you’re in charge of the Academy Team and if no one has any questions, everyone head off into position.”

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Characters: Tokorona, Mistress, Yavoi

Tokorona nods and heads off, following jack. "Terra, since we're ambushing, I want you to use ranged weaponry until you get close - see if oyu get lucky. " She keeps an eye out on radar as well as Jack's position, thinking about Ryusei's comment and shruging to herself

Mistress joins Gyrus and Yavoi a bit later, as they tour the recreational deck. Yavoi seems amazed at soem of it, and amused. Mistress has a cup of fruit juice in hand, although it's mostly empty, and she seems to inspecting the design.

"That was good juice.."

Yavoi looks at her oddly, then turns to Gyrus "Anyway, how do you pratice your skills in combat?"

"Oh! You're back!" Gyrus said, noticing Mistress' return. He stopped himself from adding 'Mistress' in that sentence, afraid of gettng slapped. He let out a chuckle. "I'm not a fruit juice fan, but, it is good..." He, then, turned to Yavoi. "Training? Ah, that would be the Simulation Chamber, er... Room. Simulation Room."

Simulation Chamber? Where the hell did THAT come from? he thought. Gyrus brushed off the thought and continued. "Anywho, follow me."

A few minutes later, Gyrus lead the two ladies into the Simulation Room. Inside were various cockpit simulators lined up in small rows. He lead them to one of them, which was still running. "THIS is what we use for training. I'm pretty sure we could go out on the field and do so, but with everything going on, I'm not sure that's a good idea." He glanced at the screen on the side, which showed that he was using the data from his MP Great and that his win/loss record... well...

"As you can see, I've been using a simulation of the Great Mazinger I brought with me and... I suck." The two can see that the record is 6/12/1 in terms of wins, losses, and draws. "I can't handle Super Robots. I'm more of a guy who can handle Gespensts, GMs, and the like." He brings up a file with a Gespenst Mk-II M to show that he's done much better compaired to his fights with the MP Great. "As you can see, much better." He lets out a sigh as he returns his Great Mazinger file back. "I'm trying to improve using these Super Robots. I don't want to be a burden just because I don't have the guts to cut it in battle. I'm sure you understand, don't you?" He straightened up and smiled at the ladies. "Well, if you wish to use these, feel free to. Don't hold back on my account."

New Location Sim Room.

=========

As Aiko followed Toko and Terra, she decided to respond as well. "I guess I'll be you two's backup support, right?" She chuckles as she primes her Mega Beam Rifle. "I mean, I got all the guns..." Her voice went quiet as she double- and triple-checked everything. "Everything's good to go... let's make sure everyone's safe and sound."

Terra nods, looking over to Toko as she hears the comment. Closing in for melee is good, but it'd wouldn't be clever to merely avoid attacking until then.

"Alright, I'll do that." Meanwhile, she considers Ryusei's comment. Does he REALLY want a cape THAT badly? After a brief pause to consider, she decides "Well, it works for Master Gundam", and leaves it at that. Looking over to Aiko now, she replies to that too. "Thanks... I appreciate it. Lets go, and make sure no-one gets hurt." She smiles, moving into position.

Characters: SRX Team

The small force divides into three groups as planned and places themselves in position. The long range team consisting of Mai, Rai and Jack has yet to move though, which makes the youngest SRX Team Member ask “Jack-san, why aren’t we moving yet?”

Jack turns the Huckebein to face Mai “I’m leaving a present for our friends to follow.” He opens a compartment in his left leg and takes out a mechanical looking spike “It’s a sensor ghost generator, neat trick I picked up a while ago.” From his cockpit he inputs the commands to the device and places it on the ground bellow them “Alright move out.”

The Huckeben hovers towards the South followed by the R-2 and Argun M TT. The three come to a stop in an rocky area full of large boulderss that provide the three units with some cover.

“The enemy units are you position” says Rai as he reads off from his sensors.

“Alright, activating Ghost generator, change your targeting to thermal’ says Jack. With that, the small device sends out a powerful radar pulse that makes it seem like the small group hadn’t even moved.

For a few moments, the enemy force of PTs does not seem to react the Jack’s sensor trap. They appear continue on their path until they suddenly open fire with a hail of mega beam rifle fire, missiles and solid shot weapons on the area were Jack left the sensors. They riddle the landscape with explosion and when they finish the force of PTs hold their position above it.

The one of the R-Eins in the lead signals to a group of 4 Gespensts to head down and investigate the area. The remaining 6, break off into circular orbits around the lead R-Eins to investigate the area from above.

Jack uses a hand signal to tell Rai to focus their initial attack on the R-Eins. Both of the long range units aims their rifles down range at the unsuspecting targets.

To the west Ryusei and Aya hold their position waiting for the attack signal. Ryusei, shaking with excitement after his long reprieve from combat smiles as he activates his Blade Tonfas.

The silence is broken as two shots cuts through the sky coming from Jack and Rai’s position. Both shots strike true at the cockpits of two of the R-Eins and the two PTs explode in fireballs. The others in the group are slow to react, not knowing where the shots came from. The two shots are followed by a small scale gravity blast that cuts through the four Gespensts on the ground. Two of the units are engulfed and crushed instantly whle the other two manage to just barely evade the shot.

“Now everyone, move in!” says Jack through the comm.

(OOC: O SHI-)

SaSaSa SaSaSa SageGaiGar~

Tess walks down the hallways aimlessly, mostly to herself. She whistles a tune to herself as she tries to find something to do. Her ears carry her to the Simulation Room, where there are quite a few people. She overhears the last bit of Gyrus' conversation, the "don't hold back" part. As a good competitive gamer, she takes this as an opportunity to show off her 1337 5ki11z to her fellow classmates. Mustering up as much sneakiness as a nerdy girl with sea green hair possibly can, she slips into the crowd and speaks up.

"So Mr. Mackings, you're looking for an opponent? Why don't we have a little battle of the sexes?" Noticing Yavoi and Mistress, she slides her glasses back up on her face. "Or were you two going to square off?" Suddenly struck by an idea, she sticks her finger up in the air. With a silly grin she proposes boisterously. "Or how's about a team battle, hm? Gyrus and myself as captains."

New location: 'Gane SimCham...Room

Edited by Kirby M.D.

Hold up! We've got a small continuity error here. Kurogane isn't accesable to Victoria People, you dont even know where it is (~")~ *performs the Jedi Mind Trick* Please correct this asap.

(Oh, snap! You guys waiting for me!? Sorry!)

Gyrus looks at the newcomer and blinks in surprise. "Who the...? Who the heck are you?!" At this point, he doesn't know what to be shocked about more: The fact that this other person showed up out of nowhere, or this person showed up out of nowhere, challenging him and his new comrades to a sim duel in her PJs. He's seen stranger before, though something tugs at the back of his mind. "Wait, you sound familiar...?" His eyes go wide as he reconizes Tessa's voice. "You're the one who shot at Ratzel! B-But, how did...?"

'How did she end up here?' was what Gyrus was going to ask, but then it occured to him that he DID see a Hucky Mk-II M while he and Captain Tetsuya was meeting with Mistress and Yavoi. The only thing he could think of is that she got turned around in the confusion of the battle and followed him and Ratzel back to the Kurogane. Then again, she would have known that she was heading in the wrong direction. Was she asleep behind the cockpit?! It was the only logical thing that came to mind. She sleep-piloted behind him and Ratzel the whole time! He let out a sigh and smiled a bit, calming down.

"Well, I never thought I was popular enough to be known by name... Tessa, correct?" Gyrus said, remembering the name yelled out when she had fired at Ratzel. "Anywho, I think I'd accept that challenge, though..." he trailed off, catching Tessa's attention. "You do know that you are nowhere near the other PT Acadamy bases, right?" Tessa's reaction caused him to continue. "This is the Kurogane. Y'know, big battleship with a drill on its nose? Second of all, LOVE the PJs! Really cute! Heh, you're gonna fight in those?"

I'm going to get slapped for this, I just know it.

===============

Characters: Keiko Takeshi

"Augh, where the hell IS he?!" Keiko groaned as she sat in the cockpit, annoyed to no end. Thomas had told her that he had found Gyrus, but it seemed that the closer she got to him, the further he moved. As she continues on, she notices that an object on the radar getting closer. "Hmm? Hello?" Looking outward, she notices the large form of the Kurogane getting closer. "G-Gyrus... i-is there?"

Keiko grew nervous as she got closer. Maybe it was a trap of some sort. But, then again, who would want to capture HER?! She swallowed a bit before snaping on communications. If Gyrus was there, she needed to talk to him. If they could pick her up, the crew would see a bright pink-haired girl wearing glasses on the screen.

"A-Attention, battleship. M-My name's Keiko Takeshi. I mean no ill will towards you or its crew. It's come to my attention that you might have a friend of mine by the name of Gyrus Mackings. I've come with supplies to help him out, since I'm sure he's too stubborn to just come back. Please, let me on so I can do this..."

New Location: Near the Kurogane

==================

"YOSHHA!" Aiko screamed as Jack gave the order. From her back, two Split Missiles launched forth as she fired from her Mega Beam Rifle. "Terra, Toko, hurry!" She screamed as the Split Missiles began seperating and raining down on the unsuspecting PTs.

Real battle... it's exciting, and kind of scary, but she's more than ready. "I'm on my way!" Terra rushes forward, firing her Rectangular Launcher as she approaches. The shots aren't terribly accurate, but it's better to attack than not, and even near misses might help turn the tide. When she gets close, she switches from launcher to saber, attempting to impale one of the enemy mechs.

Characters: Tokorona Shinjitsu

Tokorona fires her mega blaster at one, narrowing into semi close range as she reaims and fires again, keeping a track of where Terra and Aiko are.

"Coming!" Tokorona smiles. She's watching the Gespent force and frowning. 'A bit of a force..'

"The hell d'ya mean 'I'm on the Kurogane'"?! Tess blurts out. She looks about nervously, slowly realizing that things don't look right.

"W-w-where am I," her eyes dart around wildly; heart beating a mile a minute, "Oh God, what happened to me?!" She slinks back behind the nearest wall, holding her head in disbelief. "All I remember is shooting at that one guy, then helping Aiko".

Sliding into a seated position, she looks up at the three like a child who's lost her dog. Desperately trying to sort out the past events in her head, Tess whimpers and curls into a ball. The one thing keeping her from a full blown psychotic episode are the PJs. She rubs her cheek against the soft, carrot printed pants.

She blinks a few times, getting her bearings back before launching back up with surprising speed. "Oh, eheheh, what's up?"

Picking up her glasses from the floor, she puts them back on as if nothing happened. "Well yeah, I was the one who shot at...Ratzel?" You can almost see the lightbulb appear over her head when it hits her.

"OMIGAWD I'MSOOOOSORRYIDIDN'TKNOWBUTISHOULD'VEBECAUSEOFTHEAWESOMEMUSICOHS*record scratch*" She puts her hand over her mouth almost to keep her from spewing more silliness.

"Think old girl, change the topic of the conversation!" The mini-Tessa in her head screams at her, smacking her with a comical paper fan.

"Owwww, stupid figment of my subconscious!" Tess mutters under her breath before realizing that she probably seems like a basket case by now. "Uh, um, well Gyrus, I bet I can still beat you in my pajamas and out of my mind!" She strikes as dynamic a pose as she knows before launching into her next verbal tirade. "How about that, boyee?" She throws up the classic Run-DMC hugging hand sign as a final gesture of misplaced competitive spirit; the only thing keeping her from becoming a sobbing green wreck on the floor.

New Location: Same place.

Gyrus could only just gawk at what he just saw. The girl before just went from scared, confused little child to rabid fangirl to psuedo-rapper-wannabe-type...thing... Was she for real? Was this girl actually like that? His shock and awe suddenly gave way to a small chuckle. The chuckle went into a giggle, then a repressed laugh, then full out laughing. He didn't care if Mistress or Yavoi thought either was nuts at this point, Tessa had just made him laugh, something he really needed.

"Oh... oh, god... oh... I needed that!" he said, wiping away a few tears from his face as he calmed down. He let out a few chuckles as he smiled. "I guess we all need a little bit of crazyness in our lives. We'd all go insane without it." He noticed that, despite her oddity, she was still a bit scared. "There's nothing for you to worry about here. We're friends here. At least, I hope so. They've been pretty darn friendly to me." He extends his hand out to Tessa, his smile turning into a smirk. "So... up for that match?"

Characters: SRX Team, Jack

Caught by surprise after the innitial attack the team of Shadow Mirror Pts scramble to get their bearings. The bombardment from the East Team finishes off the remaining two Gespensts left on the ground. The six airborne Gespensts move away from the fire, leaving their three commanders

“Where are they coming from?!

One of the commander airborne Gespensts yells says this shortly before a high velocity boosted rifle round blasts through his cockpit. The remaining R-Eins and a Gespenst break off from the group. Jack’s stares down field, his gunbarrel still smoking, “looks like they’ve scattered enough, Tokorona, Ryusei move into close range and take out the last R-Eins and that Gespenst. Don’t let them get away. The rest of you, target remaining the Gespensts.”

“YOOSSHAAAAAAAAAAAA” yells the excited Ryusei as the R-Blade hovers over the terrain at high speed. Already moving when Jack gave the orders, the agile PT breaks through the unaware Gespensts and boosts up directly towards the escaping units. He yells “BURREIDO TONFAAA!!” in all its engrish glory as he slams the hilt of the blade into the Gespenst. In another instant, he boosts past it slashing it with the first blade, after that another slash bringing the R-Blade completely around the dazed PT, and for the finisher he X-Slashes the enemy into four pieces.

The remaining four Gespensts spot Jack and the R-2. They unison fire with their mega beam rifles on the ranged units sending a wall of beams down range at the targets. Without hesitation, Mai, the youngest member of the SRX Team, stands in front Jacks Huckebein, holds out her hands and expands the TK Field of the Argun TT. The beam shots harmlessly bounce of her powerful barrier.

Jack is so impressed he actually whistes “Wow, cute and powerful.”

The R-2 Powered crosses its arms, brings its shield up, and weathers the beam shots with its own powerful AB Field but is unable to respond.

Characters: Tetsuya

Tetsuya recieves the communication from Keiko "Gyrus Mackings is indeed aboard this ship. You can dock in the hangar but only after Gyrus confirms who you are.

Tetsuya contacts the training rooms "Gyrus, you've got a visitor. Somene here claiming to know you called Keiko Takeshi." Tetsuya's attitude seems to have changed, his official captain (stuffy) attitude from when he met Gyrus and Mistress appears to have been dropped. It never suited him anyways.

Not to be put off, Terra moves in to attack the Gespents, impaling one with her beam saber, before swinging around to slice into another, weaving in and out of attacks with surprising skill for a newbie. "Alright! This is what I'm used to! Take care of the bosses for me, I'll have these guys downed pretty soon."

Characters: Random Gespenst

Terra's second strike meets with the plasma cutter of the second Gespenst. Having just seen his allie destroyed, the PT Pilot parries her sword and brings his mega beam rifle to bear, almost point blank on the Huckebein.

"Geh... T-Terra, you need to pull back some!" Aiko yelled. "You don't know what they're capable of!" Yeah, Tokorona was the leader of the PT Acadamy team (for now), but she doesn't want anyone to make the same mistakes that nearly killed her earlier. She pulled out her Mega Beam Rifle and fired a shot at the SM Gespenst

in front of Terra, taking it out.

"Y-You see!? He could of..." She was cut off as one of the last Gespensts raced toward her. No blades were drawn, no guns, either. What could it...? Aiko gasped as she the Gespenst's "eyes" fade off, then the entire machine rip itself apart in a violent explosion. Aiko barely had time to move her Gespenst out of harm's way, certainly scaring her teammates in both the PT Acadamy and the SRX Team.

"It... it tried to kamikaze me..." Aiko said, catching her breath. "That won't happen again.."

====================

Characters: Gyrus Mackings, Keiko Takeshi

Before Tessa could give her answer, he heard Captain Tetsuya's call and his eyes went wide as he heard him mention Keiko's name.

"Keiko?! Please, let her in!" Gyrus said. He turned back to the trio of girls. "Sorry, but a friend is comng here and I'm sure she's worried. I'll be right back!" With that, he dashes off to the Hangar, hoping to meet Keiko there.

A few minutes later, he arrives at the Hangar just as the "Genesic" Gundam completely docks inside, its cargo taken aside. Gyrus makes it to the cockpit's door as it opens up and Keiko steps out.

"Keiko? What are you doi--" Gyrus begins before being cut off, slapped in the face by an angry Keiko.

"Gyrus, you... you... IDIOT! You had everyone WORRIED SICK!" Keiko shouted.

"G-Geeze, I'm sorry, I..." Gyrus began, genuinly hurt. He holds his slapped cheek as Keiko continues to berate him.

"We're already in trouble as it is, then you run off trying to be some... HERO, when you're not!" Keiko continued. "I don't even know why Thomas is letting you continue this stupid fight with them! This isn't your fight, Gyrus, why are you even..." She's cut off herself as Gyrus slaps her back.

"I'm doing this for you, Keiko! I'm doing this for everyone! You saw what happened at Heaven's Base! That massive cannon that wiped out the ZAFT forces! The massive show of Shadow Mirror soldiers that showed up!" Gyrus shouted back. At this point, both of them were in tears with anger. "Shadow Mirror HAS to be stopped, Keiko! I have to help them!" He tries to continue, only to see Keiko wrap her arms around him.

"Gyrus... I was so worried..." Keiko sobs out. Gyrus starts to calm down and wraps his arms around her.

"It's okay... I'm fine... I'm fine..." Gyrus said, trying to calm her down. "Keiko, nothing's gonna happen to me. I promise..." He pulls her back, smiling. "You're the reason I'm doing this. Do you want to be hounded for what you are for the rest of your life?" Keiko shakes her head. "Don't worry about a thing. Everything'll be okay."

"...Alright..." Keiko said, smiling.

"There we go..." Gyrus said, returning the smile. "So... what's with the new toy?"

"Oh! That!" Keiko said, coming to her senses. With that, she explained the deal with the Genesic Gundam, and its cargo: a set of other Striker Packs to use with it.

"Genesic Gundam, hmm?" Gyrus said. "Sounds like my kinda thing..." As he continues looking at the mech, Keiko looks nervously at him.

"G...Gyrus?" Keiko said.

"Hmm?"

"...I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry for..." Gyrus' question is cut off as she leans up and kisses him softly. "...oh... I... uh... eheh..."

"...for luck..." Keiko said as she began to head for the MP Great.

"K-Keiko?! Where are you going?!" Gyrus asked.

"Thomas asked me to take back the Great Mazinger..." Keiko said. She stopped and looked at the machine, then back at Gyrus. "...but, I can't. Not with you in danger. I'm sorry, Thomas, but..."

"...that's okay, Keiko. I knew you wouldn't." A voice said. She pulled out the tracer that lead her to the Kurogane and heard Thomas' voice. "I knew you wouldn't want to leave Gyrus' side, so I added something else in those cargo boxes. Inside those boxes are also the parts to a machine I started building before this whole mess started. The GEUX-101A2 Strikeback-R Gundam."

"Strikeback... R?" Gyrus said.

"Yes, I'll explain everything once the machine's finished... should you decide to use it." Thomas said. "Until then, stay safe..." With that the voice went out.

"...looks like we're in for the long run.." Gyrus said.

New Location: Kurogane Hangar.

Edited by Gyrus Mackings

Characters: Tokorona, Mistress

Tokorona catches her breath as she jumps at the R-Eins M, then dropkicks it hard. "Gespent KICK!" She keeps an eye out on the Gespents fleeing while opeing a comm channel "Terra, Sakura! Be careful. EA does not mind destructing it's own forces, as I learned at Josh-A..." She mega blasters a fleeing Gespent when she lands. "And I will not let them take my squad out again!"

Mistress eyes Yavoi, and they both shrug, moving over to ping ping and startinga game up to past the time. While they're new to it, they learn pretty fast and are soon moving rapidly.. .even though they're moves only seem inhuman. "Well. "

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0