Umbaglo

Virtual Arena Event: The Capital Ablaze

13 posts in this topic

"G'day, the name's Wolfrom Kyryluk, and I run the Virtual Arena for the Gees. They haven't opened to the public yet because we're just working out a few details, but I figured 'hey, since the things are all functional so far, why not do a demonstration?'. I've taken a battle scenario that we found in the Mother Duplicator's databases and tweaked it a little. Hope you enjoy it!"

"The Capital Ablaze"

As the Republican army advances upon Guygalos to and return Prince Rudolph to his rightful place on the throne, and prevent Prozen from completing his plan to overthrow the Guylos Empire, Prozen reveals his trump card: The ultimate weapon, Deathsaurer! With his schemes finally revealed, Prozen sets the Deathsaurer on the city itself, as well as on the Republican army, destroying everything in his path. The only thing that stands in his way now is a young Zoid pilot by the name of Van Flyheight, and his allies...

Victory Conditions:

Objective 1: Help Van Flyheight defeat the Deathsaurer!

Objective 2: Defeat the Gylos Empire forces

Defeat Condition:

Condition 1: Van Flyheight or Moonbay are defeated.

Condition 2: All Players are destroyed.

Break Condition:

Defeat Deathsaurer with Van Flyheight.

Secret Condition:

Van was the one to defeat the Deathsaurer, but how did he do it...?

Terrains: City (Small) #1, Overheat (Starting terrain) -> City (Large), Overheat, Continual Damage S (Enemy force starting terrain) - City (Small) #1, Overheat

Pilot Levels:

Level 11 ~ 15

Player Units:

Rank 10 and lower units only

Items:

Rank 3 and below only

Prizes:

Players will receive Bounty for each defeated enemy. In addition, for each Mission Objective completed, players will receive:

Credits: 200

PP: 100

Signups will run until the 16th, and deployments will run until the 23rd with the battle beginning on the 24th. There is currently no time limit on this battle. I am only taking a maximum of 10 people, but if there's enough people applying, I would consider opening multiple instances of the battle.

Edited by Umbaglo

Sign me up!

*dive in Face first*

I feel I am obligated to join in here!

ZOIDS! ..

Er.. Sign me up.

Signups are now closed. As there were only 11 applicants, I won't be running two events, so D3k will be sitting out. I hope to run these at a fairly regular rate, though, so maybe next time!

The deployment post will be up momentarily, so get your things in order!