Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saito Ryujin

Divine Order

112 posts in this topic

Characters: James Taylor - Character Bio page

Deja vu. Get out of snowflake and get back in 2 minutes later. Well... at least I got to strech my legs a little bit

James heads slowly back to his Mobile suit, stretching his arms. When he sits down in the cockpit he pulls out a plastic box and takes out a piece of cold Pizza. I'd hoped to at least buy a burger or something here. I wonder if they'd get mad if I charge my rifle to warm this up... Better not try it....

While eating, he types in the OS password and prepares for launch.

"This is James in the Gundam Sentinel test unit... Ready for launch."

Characters: Erika Pram

Erika grumbled silently to herself as she made her way back up to the R-Schneide's cockpit "Damn it... We just got back..." She shook her head slightly, climbing back into the mech "Time to get to work I guess... Erika Pram launching!" She grit her teeth as the mech took off "We'd better get a nice long break once this is all taken care of..." She clenched her fists slightly on the controls, trying to ignore the slight pain going up her arm.

Characters: Saito, Mistress

Someone knocks on Saito's door. Insistently

Saito Ryujin works on paper work in lhis office "Come on, just leave the stuff on my desk"

"I'm not here to leave paperwork." The voice is amused, and is the same as the mysterious appearance outside the AEGIS facility earlier

"Oh, huh, how did you get in here?" says Saito, looking up from his work.

"I.. walked in." Mistress's is simply amused. "May I enter?"

"Go ahead, I can't stop you if you got this far. Security in this place is apparently horrible."

"Welll.. I have certain advantages." Mistress smiles.

She enters, and is wearing a high ranking uniform. "Such as a replicator. But that's not what I came to talk about." Mistress is a tall woman with long purple-black hair, rather piercing silver eyes.

Saito asks "What about then?"

"Well, the Moon. Luna." Responds Mistress.

"What about it?"

"I would advise withdrawing all human installations from it. And while I noted you gave the young Ka'farion girl Bellezute, even her species will have issues controlling Fury technology." Mistress throws a disk at him. "This contains the data on all the humans captured and experimented on by the Fury. You'll note some commonalities."

Saito Ryujin catches the disc "that's an impossible task. There are billions of humans living on the moon."

"Well, I believe even your science has noted how light the moon is, as if it's hollow. That's because it is."

Saito is stunned by this relevation.

"And while the Fury didn't care about your species before.. the recent appearance of Knight-class machines suggests they do now."

"We've defended against alien invasions before, what makes them so different."

"Let me explain the following facts. There's a pattern. 1. The Knight mentioned that he let you live on their territory. 2. The Moon is Hollow. 3. Examples of their technology are all over the Moon. 4. They can stop time. 5. They're 5 billion years old, roughly the first known occurrence of the Moon in the sky. She takes a slight pause "put it together, and you face a threat that is able to destroy the Earth, even with the Lifebringer defending you."

"Hmm, the moon is an installation of theirs?" asks Saito.

"It's their fortress. It's an interesting note they trained humans, suggests you have more power than I thought."

"like the White Star was for the Aerogators?"

"S..ort of. Attempting to compare the Balmarians to the Fury is amusing - the Fury predate them.

They predate almost all currently living civilizations, except the Ka'farions."

"As I said, it's impossible to evacuate the lunar surface, such an operation would take years"

"Welll. I'd at least reinforce them."

"With the Federation in Chaos, that will be a problem" responds Saito.

"I'd also look for the Granteed and Coustwell... you need them out of the enemy hands. They contain a very valuable system to you. "

Saito thinks about the situation, then remembers something "you say the manipulate time?"

"Yes. They attempted to do so in the battle and the Bellezute canceled it out. I'd help more but right now they do not pose a sufficient threat to the timeline for more than a warning to you."

"Hmm, maybe we have a means to fight them beyond those two machines."

".. If you refer to the Shin and XN systems, they're rather incompatible."

"The what?" asks Saito, confused. He has no clue what those are

Mistress remembers ".. S.. oh, right, the SDF has them."

" I was thinking about the SDF but not what you mentioned" says Saito.

"Strange, you'd think you knew what the XN System was. It's what the Zweizergain used."

My forces didn't engage much against the Shadow Mirrors, I was not aware they had any system with time space capabilities."

"... I.. 'll see to it you get a report on them." Mistress sighs, seemingly annoyed. "But how did you THINK they got here? They weren't native to this dimension at all."

Saito responds "To be honest, we didn't know. Our focus was the DC Forces and Earth's Cradle."

"I was there, yes." says Mistress.

"With the limited man power under my command, I couldn't directly engage against the Shadow Mirror forces."

Mistress reinforces her point "But since you are the only major power in Earth for now, you are .. rather in control of what's left. I can provide only limited aid, as.. any more is a infraction of my guideline."

"I was going to say I think I have something which could help."

"Oh, and I'd contact the PTA Academy" says Mistress continuing to talk on her own. "They gave the Bellezute to the right girl - no human can control it even with a subpilot at full power - but they'll be a frequent target."

Saito interrupts by coughing "Excuse me." He makes use of the break and says "during the start of the century when our ships first went into space, we found out that they experienced large shifts in local time due to relativistic effects. Back when DC was still a scientific organization they developed a device to cancel these effects, and keep the local time in line with a fixed point. In effect they compensated for relativistic effects of matter at high velocity. Maybe we can adjust them to counterattack the effects of those time systems"

"Time Canceller? It's .. possible." Mistress looks up, listening to something, "Numiko reports that scans of the facility are picking it up...primitive time inertia generator. Possibly, but it's only for bases. You need a bit more.. time.. to discover how to mimize it."

Saito adds "the SDF are the ones that specialize in that tech now. I'll have to contact them."

Mistress asks "Anyway, is there anything you have questions on?"

Saito asks "If it's against your code to intervene, why do you seem to do it so much

"Ah, well. Earth is a nexus of time endings. And a lot of them are premature. Analysis indicated that helping you is the most likely way to fix that. At least, the highest at 56.4%."

Saito says frankly "I have no idea what that means."

Mistress responds "Let's just say this is the safest way to fix the timeline. Without Earth, the United Milky Way Republic will never form." Mistress is serious. "Without that....well, let's just say the results aren't pretty."

"Very well, I'll begin making preparations" says Saito. "I have one more question. This life giver you mentioned, what is it?"

"Lifegiver? The Gan Eden of this world, the provider of psychic power to all the adepts of this world."

Saito isn't surprised much by the statement "So it is real."

"You saw her when the second gamma-ray blast was deflected to Neo Messiah. Yes. Just.. as a warning, let it be."

Saito chuckles "I wouldn't want to disturb the planet's guardian would I?"

"Considering that can result in Earth's destruction... no.. no you wouldn't. Anyway, I wish you luck." Mistress throws him a comm. "Ill be monitoring your system for a while, so I should be in range. Hopefully." She bows, and disappears in a sudden action.

SaitoRyujin catches the comm "This job never gets boring."

Mistress reappears in high orbit, in a small ship that looks like a civilian cruiser, "Well, I've told them what the game is. Let's hope they can fix it.." Mistress sits down, and turns on the chessboard, gazing at the pieces

Edited by Saito Ryujin

Characters: Kyoko Asahina, Ki

Meanwhile, at the Schwarzweiss labs, a dark haired young woman stared at the sky, thinking.

~So, it begins once more. I wonder how the people will deal with this one..~

However, her thoughts were interrupted by the voice of another inhabitant of the labs, a blonde haired girl.

"Something on your mind?"

"Only the coming storm. You should prepare yourself, your skills will likely be needed."

Confidently, the blonde girl replied with a simple "Right. I'll show you all what I'm capable of."

"Please do."

Characters: Saito

Following the meeting with the strange being Saito contacted the major scientific institutes of Earth and asked them to send a representative to Lhasa, Tibet home of the Earth Federation Government. The capital was transferred from Dakar following the war with the Titans. EFF's military struggles to reconstitute itself following the war against ZAFT, and the world government is still in pieces so the city is very inactive. Officially, the scientists received invites to discuss how to best rebuild Earth's technological infrastructure, no mention was made of the Fury or the potential invasion in hopes they would remain unaware of the true intent of this.

At the parliament building, Saito reveals the true intention of the convention. Revealing the information about the Fury and their time technology as well as plans to modify old Divine Crusader technology to counter the effects of their time stopping systems. After this, he opens the floor to questions.

Characters Koihime Tasogare

Koihime had been listening to the presentation and frowned. If the data she had ... She flipped through the list of results on the personal tablet she had brought, and brought up a list of results. Looking at it intently, she stood up.

"I have a question. Assuming the device could be miminimized to fit standard ships and such, their tech level is still much higher than ours. How do you propose we counter that?"

Edited by Rika

Characters: Victoria "Vice" Edwards, Kyoko Asahina

A largeish woman spoke up, with a disciplined voice. "I don't see any problems with replicating the technology, however, refining it, especially on such short notice, is quite a task. However, I believe it to be a worthy one. If our labs can be of any assistance, you need only ask."

Kyoko, the dark haired young woman from earlier, remained quiet, considering.

Saito listens to the questions and answers "Their technology is advanced but our weaponry has proved to work against them in combat. Their command units are particularly strong but planet Earth has a few aces in its deck against tough aliens. In general, they appear to use crystal type structures similar to the Aerogator. While their frontline unites are tougher and faster than typical Federation mobile suits or our mobile armors, they are not unbeatable."

He responds to Victoria with "Right now the biggest scientific priority is addapting the devices, producing them and spreading them around Earth's forces."

Characters: Koihime Yasurni

"I see. I was more referring to the fact that with the collapse of the Alliance as a major power during the rebuild, are we sure we can fight them off?"

"We're trying to coordinate with the remaining field commands into one force" says Saito. "However right now we've only managed to make contact with the forces that separated from the Alliance prior to the war with PLANT." He takes a pause "There's no point in wondering if we can defeat a threat once it has presented itself as hostile. What else can we do?"

"I was thinking we may want to fight a delaying action to buy us time to rebuild our forces." Koihime responds to Saito. "As you say, they are undoubtedly hostile. But unless we can get a major push on - with the current state of rebuilding - rapidly getting an infrastructure up, the necessary backing to fight such a war may not be around."

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0