Silkroad

Tis better to give, then to receive..

27 posts in this topic

Simchamber Community,

As Christmas gets closer, I find myself thinking about all the stuff I've accumulated in the SC over the years. I have so many different robots, yet I never use them. They just sit in my hangar and collect dust. I had the means to buy all this stuff, but now it's just a collection. And what good does that do? What about the people here in the Simchamber who actively participate in things, but don't have the credits to buy the things they want? That doesn't sit right with me. People should be having fun, not forever looking through the metaphoric storefront window and wishing they could get the robots they want.

Keeping that in mind, I have decided to open up my hangar, and give away all the unupgraded robots I have in there. Which is.. A LOT. A whole lot. Guys, if you want a robot, or you need something, look in there. There is seriously so much. And it's yours, free of charge. Just post in this thread what you want. But... don't be greedy, okay? Don't come on here and ask for twenty different robots. There are more people around then just you. Be fair, and considerate. Tis the season, after all. And I'd like to see everyone be happy this season.

As for me... Don't worry about me. The stuff that means the most to me is upgraded, and I'll be keeping those (for now, I might give some of those away too, but no promises). All I ask is that you use whatever you take, and enjoy yourselves in this community.

The link for my hangar is here.

Drum Tower of Xian, AKA Silkroad's Hangar

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to all of you.

- Silkroad

Edited by Santaroad

That is super generous of you, and I'm no fool not to take advantage of a chance to grab EG-XX Zweizergain, the ASK-AD02-2 Weißsaber and most importantly, the EG-X Soulgain (Boss Ver.) if it's a legal choice. Hurray for my favorite dimension-jumping warmongers!

That is fine. Enjoy them.

Much appreciated. :) 

Tell me if you want and og2 mod or something thrown your way sometime. ;)

Enjoy the wurger.

Consider it yours.

You sure can. Merry Christmas.

Could I have the Rapiecage and Wildschwein please?

Yes you can. Happy holidays.

If anyone's wondering, this giveaway isn't over. I'll keep this going even after the holidays are over.

I won't be greedy. Unless you want to keep them for Banpreios combos, I'll take the R-Bow, R-Hammer, and the Aux Parts for them, please.

Kirby: She's yours. You can take the Diebuster parts too, I'm pretty sure I have them.

Alicia: No sense in keeping units for combos if I don't fight. They're yours.

Hey Silkroad!

I am not greedy either. I should buy my own, to be honest, but since you have it up for grab anyway~

Can I please have your H-1 Fenghuang and a H-2 Tienlong?

You sure can. Happy New Year!

Silk, if its ok, can i swap the double zeta with the orchidium?...turns out I already have the double zeta, it just got buried.

Haha, sure thing Largo. Enjoy.

For the record, this is still going.

OH GREAT AND KIND SILK ROAD can i please have both the GN-0000 00 Gundam and GNR-010 0 Raiser and the Belcross

Edited by Bestfriendavitus

Bestfriendavitus: Sure, why not.

Paorou: Have at it.

Yeah, this is.. This is still going. Even in v4. If you see anything that's in Season 1 you can claim it right now. If you see something else you'd like but isn't out yet, claim it now and wait til it's release to claim it. This thread will be a record of it.