Maltiok Shiroshi

Anyone still Alive here.

11 posts in this topic

Yes, it's just that, with v4 in the works, the fight boards are (mostly) quiet, and the other boards tend to be anyway.

Im just curious cause other than one fight, I havent seen posts anywhere at all. And my fight I have been waiting on a reply for nearly a month so I am pretty sure the other guy proned out. But mostly I am just bored and want people to talk to.

It's in that waiting for v4 lull. Once v4 comes out people will start showing up again.

...Except v4 needs testers to playtest the system to make sure it works, and of course with the lack of people showing up that kinda creates a problem...

"Waiting for v4" is no excuse. It's hardly like you lose any progress by continuing as-is, not to mention that we've been actively asking people to play the new rules.

No, that v4 is coming is not the reason. And if you want things to be active, then be active yourself.

I have been Sir. I replied to my fight, posted up a mecdev and have queued up a PA and am waiting for a SM fight. Thats why I am asking if people are being active cause I check this every day and other than one fight nothing is going on and I have gotten no responses on anything.

To be fair, "v4 is coming" is a rational reason for the Simulation Chamber to be quiet, but not the Parallel Assimilator.

Are Tilus' challenges the only thing that get people interested any more?

I wouldn't mind testing v4 some more, though I've been a little distracted lately.

I'm also very willing to fight in the SC, though whether evolving units will make any difference once v4 comes out, I don't know.

Eh, I still lurk around. It's just I haven't been in enough of a super robot fighting mood for quite some time now. Should that come back, I might catch up on V4 progress and do something here. Hope you guys keep rocking until then.

I can understand everyone bein busy. I have a lot going on in my life. I would just like to get back to the fights on here and as well with rolling out my line of Mechdev stuffs.

Honestly, I just kinda lost interest. I have the capability to play actual SRW games these days (which I didn't when I was really active in the SC) and in those I can finish a battle a) in less time than a few months and b) without needing to screw with a calculator or get curb stomped by folks who understand the system better than me.