Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xemposacez

Can't tell if there's already an Introduction thread...

5 posts in this topic

This forum has been up for -how- many years and I wasn't informed? Considering all the time I was putting into recording mech and pilot stats in the various SRW games I was playing, researching elements and characters of the series, and browsing around to get a better glimpse into SD Gundam: G Generation (still haven't played but I would like to), one would think I would have found this place sooner. But I didn't. Oh well, I suppose. : P

So, I'm not entirely sure how to introduce myself. Other than as a video game otaku with fairly broad interests and a thing for Massive Multiplayer Crossovers, I mean. Although, I guess the first thing I should really be saying is:

Hello, everyone.

Before I get ahead of myself with my starting package, I've also got three questions to ask, two regarding character creation and one regarding the gallery:

1)  Is there any limit, beyond credits or availability, as to what your starting mech can be, such as a limit to its Rank?

2)  Can the favored series discount of 30% apply to the first mech you purchase?

3)  Would it be alright if I submitted some sprites from the various SRW games into the gallery?

Alrighty, then. I'll do my best to take it easy on uploading images (I've got quite a few of them piled up), but I had figured that there'd be some people who would be interested in having them.

Also, thanks for the answers, and sorry I've taken so long in getting all my stuff put together. I've been trying to put together an OC for my first pilot, and I have a tendency to be a little slow when it comes to fully fleshing my characters out.