Xemposacez

Maelstrom Citadel Front Desk

16 posts in this topic

Acceptable Engagement Types: Any

Preferable Engagement Types: SimChamber Wars Missions, Exhibition Matches

Number of Pilots: 6. Their max levels are displayed in the signature, but they can be leveled down at will.

Unavailable Units: Displayed in signature by Rank and number.

Further details can be found in my ARC Network and Axial Mainframe accounts.

Edited by Xemposacez

I would like to offer a challenge, since I'm in need of some XP. Standard duel would work on my end and I can match one of your rank 3s, 5, or seven, whichever you'd prefer. I'll leave terrain and item ranks up to you.

Since we seem to already be kicking dirt in the face of the whole intention of battles being all team matches...

I'm up for a one-on-one with one of your L3 mecha as well. I'll leave all the other stipulations up to you.

*In response to Yuu Inohara*

How does all this seem?

Type: Standard Duel
Participants: Team A (Xemposacez), Team B (Yuu Inohara)
Units: Rank 7 and below
Pilots: Level 1 and below
Items: Rank 1; Non-Perishables only
Terrain/Map: ???
Wager: None
Additional Conditions: None

Unless if there's any particular kind of Terrain you'd like to use or a condition you'd like to change, I'll leave it as it is and queue it up with Flatlands (which has no effects). Also, would you like this to be a 1-on-1, or would you like to try a 2-on-2?

*In response to Tilus*

I'm certainly not going to start kicking dirt in the face of 2+-on-2+ battles, so, if you'd like to do one of those, I'm totally down for it. The conditions will be about the same as those I'm presenting to Yuu (save that Unit Rank will be capped at 3, instead), and I would like to ask if there's anything else you'd like to add or adjust to it before we have our skirmish; I can say that I'm curious to try out a Mission or two.
Edited by Xemposacez

Sure, I'm fine for a 2v2 with R3s. I'm going to need a higher pilot level cap than that, though (unless you can rank down pilots, which... I'm not entirely sure has been decided upon or not), since my only L1s are Sub-Pilots.

Unfortunately, I haven't been around long enough to accumulate much experience with my pilot from v3, so they're still at level 4, if that's alright with you at all.

Sure, that's fine with me. (It seems ranking down rules are coming as well, anyways.)

Okay then, so, one last confirmation...

Participants: Team A (Xemposacez), Team B (Tilus)

Units: Rank 3 and below x 2

Pilots: Level 4 and below

Items: Rank 1; Non-Perishables only

Terrain/Map: Flatlands

Wager: None

Additional Conditions: None

Nothing there that you would like to change?

*In response to Yuu Inohara*

How does all this seem?

Participants: Team A (Xemposacez), Team B (Yuu Inohara)
Units: Rank 7 and below
Pilots: Level 1 and below
Items: Rank 1; Non-Perishables only
Terrain/Map: ???
Wager: None
Additional Conditions: None

Unless if there's any particular kind of Terrain you'd like to use or a condition you'd like to change, I'll leave it as it is and queue it up with Flatlands (which has no effects). Also, would you like this to be a 1-on-1, or would you like to try a 2-on-2?

That all works for me, and 2vs2 sounds good. Shall I queue us up or would you prefer to?

Aaaaaand queued. Sorry that took so long; I needed some clarification on pilot usage. ^_^;

I would like to offer a challenge, since I haven't entered any v4 battles yet. You have anything in mind for rules?

Hmmm... Let's start with this:

Units: Rank 7 and below x 2

Pilots: Level 4 and below

As for just what kind of match it should be, I believe that depends on what you'd like to walk away with. If you're looking for Credits, I'll suggest Mission: Skirmish Battle, since it rewards the same amount of Credits and XP as a Standard Duel but also provides Blue Stones, which should prove very useful if there's anything in the Bazaar that you would like or even in the event that something that piques your interest turns up there in the future. If you're interested in just wracking up XP or test running some other units or items, I'm also good for a Training Battle or Exhibition Match. As for item restrictions, I'll leave that up to you, as well; I can go any way in regards to those.

If there are any other conditions you'd like to add or modify, just say the word.

I'm mostly looking for leveling my pilots and joining in an official v4 battle. However, I would be interested in gaining credits and blue stones as well, so a skirmish battle sounds good. As for stipulations, the unit and pilot ranks are fine, while with items, I honestly don't care.

Just a quick update to the first post to be more formal and less casual, along with a little (unnecessary) reminder that, even if what's available isn't up to par or even a bit much, there're always Exhibition Matches for fun (and a small but fair Experience gain).