Umbaglo

Neo Museum Challenge Board

39 posts in this topic

I'm just finishing up getting my AM in order, but I have enough done to have people come and offer me fights. So, let's get this going!

I have a number of pilots converted over, as well as a wide range of units. I'm primarially looking for SC Wars fights that are 3v3 or 5v5 in the Level 3~8 range, but can accommodate other wishes.

Once I get my AM sorted out, I'll also be arranging some more of my famous Team Effort battles, so look forward to those!

Since there is an apparently growing desire amongst the populace to see me brought back to earth, I'll take you on.

You get to choose the stips.

Tilus - Sure. Do you want to go high end or low end?

Largo - The game is not designed for 1v1. I would look at a 3v3, though.

Umb, don't have 3 combiners or enough crew for 3 combiners. I only got SRX. How about it and 2 other robots for a 3v3 then?

Schala the Dicebot says low end, so let's go low end.

3 v 3

1 Rank 9 and below combiner, 2 basic units

Terrain: Forest Skirmish

The game's also not designed to have fights with such a wide range of ranks. That R9 would instantly kill the R3 basics.

I think I'd like to request a 3v3 Skirmish, myself. Most of my pilots still only peak at Level 2, but I wouldn't mind if you'd prefer keeping the Level 3 cap, either. Unit-wise, I'm good for Ranks 1, 3, 5, and 7, though I think I'd personally like to go with Rank 7 (since I haven't gotten to test spin some of them, yet). Item-wise, I'm still building up, so I'd like to say Rank 1 (whether or not you want Perishable Items to be used I'll leave up to you), and I'm not picky as far as Terrain Map is concerned.

I don't mean to sound rude, but, if I may make a suggestion to Largo, you could still make use of your R-1, R-2 Powered, and R-3 Powered if you have at least two Psychic pilots. If not, there's always your Rank 3 Basic Units. Otherwise, unless if you can get another two Rank 9s, you may just have to wait on getting to use your SRX.

Xem - I do, but I'd want to deploy a combiner cause I haven't been able to use it as SRX before (Plus my Psychic pilots are hi-level and Iam still converting them).

Umb - How about 3v3 using Level 1 pilots and r3 basic units? I need to level them up and need to do something while converting my hi-level ones.

3 v 3

3 basic units

Terrain: Forest Skirmish

Item: Rank 2

You ok with this?

queued it up.

its now up as Whack-a-ton.

How about a mid rank match?

Columbus (its rank 2 or 3 re/re ship) and 2 of the SRX component units. Gonna be testing out my converted hi level pilots, plus leveling up my support pilots (hence the ship).

Hi level pilots are levels 10 and 8, support pilots are 1 level 6, plus a couple level 1s.

Edited by Largo

Sorry, I didn't see your edit. You probably should have made a new post if you were going to add on after such a long time.

Um, hm. Sure. Really, fights should be all same-rank units, but a R3 next to a pair of R5s probably won't be too bad. You can pick the stips.

Ok. I'll have to take the handicap in order to level up the support units and support pilots...support units are slim picking in season 1.

I'll apply after the new years. waiting for the RL holiday stuff to wind down, also to take care of the holiday contest stuff here.

I'm updated and ready to go for S2 fights. Just make me an offer!

I'd like to challenge you, though I have only Level 2 Pilots. If that's fine with you how about 3vs3 with Rank 7 Units?

Then:

Skirmish Battle
Three Units Rank 7 and below.
Pilots Level 2
Items Rank 1
Map Space Colony