Mechalomaniac

Secret Santa 2013 Gift Giving Thread

11 posts in this topic

Ok, I sent all the PMs out telling you who you're getting a gift for. If you didn't get one let me know. I still have the list. Beyond that, go ahead and announce who gets what.

Umbaglo! I notice that while you indeed seem to have the largest collection of robots around, your Museum seems to be woefully understaffed and unable to actually make use of many of them at once!

In order to help rectify this, I grant unto you your gift, a brand new Pilot Class! (With the remaining 500 of it coming out of my own wallet.)

Enjoy!

What? Haroyuki? geso O_O

well..... have a freakin eltreum O_O

2k are from my squidding wallet de geso

once you get on board the ship... YER BE MINE!!!! geso geso geso geso geso geso *wiggles tentacles*

Alicia, a little research funding for you once the MechDev is back online....1000 MechDev GC.

Tilus! I guess I'm your Secret Santa.

So I broke into looked inside your hanger and thought you would like a Vox Rympha "Orca", a Vox Ignis "Hupo", and a Gallier Hover and Gallier Wheel, which also get you a Walker Gallier. The leftover 300 credits was put in a hangar giftcard. Hope you like 'em!

Yuu Inohara, I choose drew you!

I present to you a brand new LastollVB-6 König Monster, and VF-1D Valkyrie. There was still 290 Credits remaining, and I wasn't sure how best to spend them, so those have been converted into a gift card, and I have spent 5 Unit XP to upgrade the Lastoll's Judgement's Thunder weapon to Final Lightning.

And thank you for the equipment!

Edited by Xemposacez

Isaac!

Heeeeey Isaac, I took a look at your current season's AM and realize, "What kind of self-knowing Simchamber player would not have a Boss unit!?". It is simply my belief that eeeevery Simchamber player should have a boss unit, so! Let me fix that for you!

Have a shiny new Liber Legis!

Good to go along with your Demonbane needs!

LARGO

You expressed concern because you don't have many combiners, so here's a Combattler V for you! And for the times when you can't use something quite that large, here's an Extra Pilot Seat (with the extra money coming out of my pocket).