Mechalomaniac

SimChamber Wars Season 3 Player's Choice Voting Thread

17 posts in this topic

Season 2 just launched and like before we're putting up this thread to see which series players want to see in the next season of SimChamber Wars.

All you have to do is post with your top three choices for series to be added. Note that the order in which you vote matters, as the choices are weighted.

You can vote for pretty much any SC applicable series you want, but there's a few things to keep in mind.

- First, someone has to be capable of accurately statting the units, so choosing Diapollon or Balatack (funky 70s SR shows if you're wondering) will not really result in anything unless you can provide information. Along the same lines, choosing in progress series that just started or things that aren't out is not likely to yield much result. Something in progress that will be over within 2 months (for example, Kyoryuger) is fine.

- Second, no voting for any of the Super Robot Wars OG games at this time, except the first one. We've got enough of the groundwork laid between Alpha and Impact to make that not TOTALLY painful for us at this point. As before, any of the other SRW games that OG borrows from are fine.

- Third, be specific. Saying something like Gundam SEED Destiny does not automatically include Destiny Astray or Destiny MSV. Similarly the original Gundam does not automatically include The 08th MS Team or 0080. Also just saying "Zoids" lets me pick whether you mean one of the animes or which of the toy releases you mean.

- You can vote for MechDev series provided they can roughly stand on their own. For example, choosing Final Twilight Evangelion is fine because it is standalone retelling of Eva. Choosing Gundam DCD would not be because it existing requires almost every other Gundam series to be statted.

- You can vote for things that haven't been in the SimChamber before.

- One more thing then I'm done honest. Moderators shouldn't vote in this. There is a separate set of entries for moderator's choice.

This voting thread will remain open for two months (so April 1), at which time the votes will be tallied and the players' choices will be announced.

Edited by Mechalomaniac

1) Come and Ride: Lyrical Magical (Nimbus' Nanoha Devs)

2) Genesis of Aquarion

3) Super Robot Wars Advance

Edited by Isaac

1) Genesis of Aquarion

2) Rebuild of Evangelion

3) Super Robot Wars Advance

Edited by Xemposacez

1) Rebuild of Evangelion

2) Super Robot Wars Z2

3) Come and Ride: Lyrical Magical

Nevermind!

Edited by Mechalomaniac

1) Super Robot Taisen 64 - SRW choice

2) Shikon Gattai Godannar - Super Robot choice

3) Fafner in the Azure - Real Robot choice (You can include the special and movie if you want to or wait until season 4)

Just to be clear, you are voting for Player's Choice, which means there's no categories. There's nothing wrong with your votes, but I wanted to let you know in case you actually wanted multiples of a given "category".

It's amazing how I find just the right times to poke my head up 'round these parts.

1) Rebuild of Evangelion

2) SRW Z2

3) GEAR Fighter Dendoh

Edited by Kirby M.D.

It's been two months! Though you guys apparently only needed one. Tallying will begin shortly.

The winners are:

1st Place: Rebuild of Evangelion

Tie for 2nd: Super Robot Wars Advance and Genesis of Aquarion.

LET THE KAWAMORI DIRECTED THREESOMES BEGIN!

In a few months, just like with Season 1 to Season 2.

The voting is already closed for this season. Which means I should have closed the topic. My bad. >.>