Dragoon

Dragoon's new Challenge thread

14 posts in this topic

I'm technically not ready to fight (due to currently owning a lack of v4 content, although I can straight convert some units I own from v3), but I'm going to start this early anyway.  I recently started a nightshift job, so my actual work on joining v4 will probably start tommorrow or the start of the weekend.  For now, I'm hoping to set up (ARC and AM) as matches/missions come up.  I don't completely recall right now, but I think the units I can convert are mostly/all  Gundam SEED and Wing with a couple extras. So, current near-available resource list -

Pilot: Will be from the beginning 100%... or a converted pilot v3... who comes out ~18-19, (assuming I actually did that right)

Mecha:  Various (mostly AC/CE) Gundam, possibly misc others.

Bump:  Updating stuff: ARC v3 update - done.

Updating Items/mecha to v4 stats

Well since you seem to be up and running, it's high time I threw a challenge your way!

I'm up for whatever sort of match you feel like having.

It should probably be basic.  I haven't fought under v4 at all.  (EN, for instance, looks really tightened from the past.)

Off the top of my head, what I can do:

Pilot level 18- (Can level down)

Unit level: 5 or 7 (Out of what exists in v3 and v4)

I know v4 is technically centered around team fights, but I can get into that in a bit.

How big of a fight would you like to do? Also, do you have any item/fight type preferences?

For now, I want to make it a 1v1 fight.  Items, I need rank 3, don't have anything higher.

...Are there new types of fights?

Edited by Dragoon

Uhh, you really do want to bring at least a second unit. (You also retroactively got another pilot due to one being added to the newbie freebie pack, if you never claimed it.) 1v1s are seriously frowned upon in this system.

There are several types of fights now, yes. Go check the Simchamber Wars and Duel Arena mission lists to see your options.

Edited by Tilus

...It might be a bit close ('cause credits), but I think I can do 2 fully equipped units.

It seems you've got a bunch of v3 items hanging around, any items you have that don't have a v4 equivalent and aren't sidekicks or achievement awards get full refunds, which should help your credit situation.

In any case, since I've been meaning to have a fight at a high level anyways...

How about a 2v2 Skirmish Battle (may as well keep it simple), L18 pilots, R1 items (since it seems that's all you've got for installables at the moment). Terrain will be... *pulls out dicebot* Forest Skirmish.

Is this okay?

update:  Created second pilot.  For a L18 fight, I will need to make an additional, temporary copy. (which I am actually working on already)

R3:  I have enough items to fully equip a pair of units.  Forest Skirmish should be fine.

R3 items, huh? Sure, I can do that! :D

Lemme know once you're ready.