Fighter Roar

Wow I've been gone that long?

6 posts in this topic

So I used to be pretty active here and I got too busy to actually do anything with school, work and general crap. Things have quieted down quite a bit so I decided that I should come back.

My passion for Mecha suddenly reawakened along with the fact that I randomly remembered my old login so I thought I'd check on the site. I've been gone for like a few years and I'm glad to see this place is still alive and kicking.

This V4 looks cool and super shiny. Due to the fact that I've been gone for years I'm not gonna bother trying to remember what I used to have so if it's ok with the mods I'm just gonna start over.

Even though nobody probably remembers me it's good to be back. Hopefully I can update at a good pace despite work and stuff.

See you guys around.

Few questions.

Is there a way to reset my achievements cause I remember those did stuff.

Also I was looking the new Bio-Enhancement Lab and I don't see the option for a pilot to become a magic user aside from an ace bonus. This is intentional I'm guessing?

Actually, the Masoukishin Herald Skill allows pilots to become Magic Users while simultaneously increasing the damage and accuracy of Magic weapons, as well, so being a Magic User isn't exclusive to Aces.

Anyway, nice to see a new-old face.

Nice to see someone from the old crowd back. Place kinda died when Umb dropped the NJU.